Friday 10 December 2010

Last shows for 2010!


I just thought I'd let you know about my next two gigs which happen to be my last shows for 2010. This year's come and gone so quickly and if I haven't seen you this year I would like to see you before the year's out. So come down to see me and join me for a drink or something!
I'm singing at "Soulcial" next Tuesday 14th Dec @ the Workshop which is in Shoreditch, Old street. I'll be on quite early I think @ 8pm so if you don't wanna miss me, come early.
The Last gig of the year will be @ Dingwalls in Camden on 27th Dec where I will be a Support Act for Marsha Ambrosius (formerly of Floetry). My sister Obenewa is also supporting so it will be and ALL female ALL UK line up! So get your tickets now, they're already on sale. MARSHA AMBROSIUS WITH UK Support Hope to see you there
Nads x

No comments: